The Future of Customs
18 May, 2022
The new tariff reductions – if they take effect – will require the Tax Authority to recalculate its route. In a climate where classification disputes will be dramatically reduced, it will be necessary to direct customs officials to new channels of activity. In the next webinar we will look at some possible directions.
What will we disscus?
• What will be the fate of the classification disputes?
• In what existing areas will customs focus?
• Is there any harm to the state revenue from customs?
• What will be the new directions of the customs officials?
• Is a reduction to state revenues expected?