New Immigrants and Returning Residents – Tax and Customs Exemptions – Second Round
29 March, 2022
Following recent developments in Russia and Ukraine, the number of people interested in immigrating to / returning to Israel is increasing.
In this unique webinar, we will review the tax benefits that apply to new immigrants and returning residents, and discuss recent developments in the field.
What we will discuss:
• Who is a new immigrant, a senior returning resident and a returning resident?
• What are the income tax and capital gains tax exemptions for new immigrants and senior returning residents?
• What is the appropriate procedure for qualifying for an exemption? How is the exemption implemented?
• What are the exemptions from import taxes for new immigrants and returning residents?
• What is the appropriate procedure for obtaining import tax eligibility? How are the goods imported into Israel?