The firm possesses extensive professional experience and expertise in a wide variety of insurance maters, both locally and internationally. Our attorneys specialize in consulting in respect of comprehensive insurance plans, focusing on the scope and terms of the insurance coverage, and tailoring innovative solutions for complex risks unique to each client.
Our legal teams advise clients throughout the insurance program placement process, including negotiations with local and international insurance companies and insurance brokers. In addition, our attorneys advise on insurance aspects of commercial transactions and tenders, and provide ongoing counsel to corporations upon insured event occurrence and throughout insurance claims.
Our legal teams provide counsel regarding a wide variety of complex insurance matters, including:
- Cyber Insurance – Legal counsel to corporations regarding best practices cyber insurance solutions to meet the dynamic commercial and regulatory environment, including increased exposure due to regulatory changes to privacy laws, such as the GDPR in Europe and equivalent legislation in various countries.
- Directors and Officers Insurance – Legal counsel to corporations, directors and senior executives regarding best practices insurance coverage.
- Representations and Warranties Insurance – Advising leading corporations with regard to insurance aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including the placement of a R&W insurance coverage and advice during due diligence processes.
- Professional Liability / Errors & Omissions Insurance – Advising corporations regarding Professional Liability insurance, focusing on the unique exposures of clients from different sectors and industries.
- Casualties and Property Insurance – Advising corporations on optimizing the insurance coverage for the business, including Property insurance, Business Interruption coverage, War and Terror insurance coverage, Employers’ liability, Third Party insurance, Product liability insurance and more.
- Contractors All Risk Insurance – Representing construction companies, entrepreneurs, owners, purchase groups and others with regard to the optimization of insurance coverage for complex real estate transactions and urban renewal projects.
- Credit Insurance – Advising corporations operating in emerging markets or exposed to risks derived from the financial stability of clients, tailoring diverse credit insurance solutions.
- Financial Insurance – Advising corporations on a variety of financial coverage such as Crime insurance, Kidnap and Ransom insurance, Employment Practice Liability (EPL), etc.
- Marine Insurance – Advising various corporations and organizations regarding the optimization of Marine insurance solutions.
"Acts for national and international insurance companies on incorporation in Israel, drafting insurance plans, implementing risk management strategies, advising on tender bids and in administrative proceedings and high-value class actions."
The Legal 500 | 2020
"The insurance department at Goldfarb Seligman & Co. is highly professional and always delivers on time."
The Legal 500 | 2018
Expanded Officer Liability – Preparing Insurance Ma...
23 September, 2019
Our firm hosted a second conference in a series of morning seminars on legal-insurance matters, in cooperatoin with the Israeli […]
The first in a series of conferences on legal-insurance i...
19 June, 2019
Goldfarb Seligman hosted the first in a series of conferences for the Israeli Insurance & Risk Managers Association (ISIRMA); The […]
The Goldfarb Seligman and ACC Israel Forum of Public Comp...
13 February, 2019
The 2018 Annual Report – important updates.