ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS – GOLDFARB SELIGMAN
Goldfarb Seligman (“GS” or “we” or “our”) goes to great lengths and invests many resources to provide all of its clients with equal, dignified, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law and the regulations promulgated thereunder, GS has implemented the steps necessary to ensure that people with disabilities will be able to enjoy the same services that we provide to the general public.
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS
Our offices are located on floors 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 44, 45 and 46 of the Ampa Tower at 98 Yigal Alon Street, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- There are 12 handicapped parking spaces on each floor of the building’s underground parking garage.
- The elevators in the building are accessible.
- There is continuity of access from the parking garage through the building lobby and elevators to all eight floors of our offices.
- The reception on each floor of our offices includes accessible service posts.
- The conference rooms in our conference center on the 40th floor are accessible.
- There are accessible bathrooms on all floors of the building.
- There are identification and directional signs on all floors of the building.
- Service dogs are permitted in the building and in GS offices.
ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Training of employees to provide accessible services – GS conducts training for the firm’s staff in order to familiarize them with accessibility, to create awareness among the staff and to provide practical tools for providing accessible service.
Additional forms of contact in addition to telephone:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Goldfarb Seligman & Co., Ampa Tower, 98 Yigal Alon Street, Tel Aviv 6789141, Israel.
An accessible website enables people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same level of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. Our website has been modified so that all visitors to our website may enjoy a comfortable and accessible browsing experience. Accessibility adjustments have also been made to the mobile-adapted site.
Despite our efforts to make all pages on the website accessible, some sections of the website may not yet be fully accessible.
GS seeks to create equal opportunities on the internet for individuals with various disabilities and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
This website is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were performed in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Chrome browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports standard operation patters using a keyboard, with arrow keys, Enter and Esc for navigating menus and windows.
- The website is optimized for popular browsers and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
- Documents or videos uploaded to the website prior to October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you encounter such a document or video, you may contact our Accessibility Coordinator (whose contact details appear below) and we will ensure that the content is rendered accessible to you.
- GS offers the public the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The provision of information is free of charge and is intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information regarding accessibility, you can contact our Accessibility Coordinator.
- A-2-Z Internet Accessibility and Marketing performed the accessibility audit for this website.
POINT OF CONTACT FOR REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
We continue our efforts to improve the website’s accessibility, as part of our commitment to improve accessibility to our services to the general public including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution as soon as possible.
In order for us to handle the problem swiftly and efficiently, please include all details of the problem when contacting us, including: a description of the problem; a link to the page you were browsing; the action you were attempting to perform; the type and version of the browser and the type of operating system you used; and the type of assistive technology you used, if applicable.
We are constantly working to improve accessibility. For inquiries, suggestions for improvement or a request for further adjustments, you may contact our Accessibility Coordinator and we will make every effort to provide a response.
This Accessibility Statement was last updated on 13.12.2021.