As a law firm which is continually growing, we at Goldfarb Seligman strive to recruit and employ the utmost professional and quality personnel. The firm recruits and employs the leading attorneys in each of its various practice areas, who are expert in various fields of law and many of whom have foreign legal education and practice experience. The caliber, breadth and depth of the outstanding professionals at Goldfarb Seligman, together with the firm’s commitment to quality, excellence, integrity and discretion, make it the firm of choice for the most discerning clients, both in Israel and overseas.
We recruit attorneys at various seniority levels, with expertise in the various practice areas handled by the firm.
Suitable candidates are invited to contact and join the firm’s legal personnel.
We invite you to be a part of a winning team.
- Corporate and Capital Markets Department:
- Corporate attorney – 2-5 years of experience in commercial law, financing rounds, M&A and ongoing counsel to corporations. Native or fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
- Corporate attorney – 1-3 years of experience / after internship in a leading commercial law firm, with experience in commercial law, M&A, forming investment funds and ongoing counsel to corporations.
- Capital markets attorney – 5-6 years of experience, past employment in a leading capital markets law firm, experience in capital markets, securities and ongoing counsel to corporations.
- Industry and Regulation Department:
- 1-2 years of experience in commercial law. Native or fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
- Labor and Corporate Immigration Department:
- 1-3 years of experience in employment law, native English speaker, experience working in English.
- Planning and Construction Practice:
- 1-3 years of experience in planning and construction.
- Litigation Department:
- 1-5 years of experience, past employment in the litigation department of one of the 15 largest law firms, and/or judicial assistant to a Supreme Court Justice or a District Court judge.
- 2-4 years of experience in litigation. Native or fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
- International Corporate and Securities Department:
- Corporate/Hi-Tech and Intellectual Property attorney – 2-5 years of experience in ongoing counsel to hi-tech corporations on a variety of transactions and matters, with a focus on commercialization, development, licensing, privacy, IIA grants and regulation in various fields. Native or fluent written and spoken English is a requirement. Experience in commercial law and hi-tech is a requirement.
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Practice:
- 1-3 years of experience, advantage to dual degree in accounting.