As a law firm which is continually growing, we at Goldfarb Seligman strive to recruit and employ the utmost professional and quality personnel. The firm recruits and employs the leading attorneys in each of its various practice areas, who are expert in various fields of law and many of whom have foreign legal education and practice experience. The caliber, breadth and depth of the outstanding professionals at Goldfarb Seligman, together with the firm’s commitment to quality, excellence, integrity and discretion, make it the firm of choice for the most discerning clients, both in Israel and overseas.
We recruit attorneys at various seniority levels, with expertise in the various practice areas handled by the firm.
Suitable candidates are invited to contact and join the firm’s legal personnel.
We invite you to be a part of a winning team.
- Tax Department:
- Tax attorney – 1-4 years of experience, direct tax experience, advantage for past employment in the Israel Tax Authority.
- Executive compensation attorney – 2-3 years of experience.
- Import, Export and International Trade attorney – 3-4 years of experience, litigation experience.
- Environmental Law and Sustainability Department:
- Environment attorney – 2-4 years of experience in environmental law litigation / regulation.
- Corporate and Capital Markets Department:
- Capital markets attorney – 5-6 years of experience, past employment in a leading capital markets law firm, experience in capital markets, securities and ongoing counsel to corporations.
- Capital markets attorney – 1-3 years of experience in capital markets, offerings and ongoing counsel to public corporations.
- Infrastructure and energy attorney – 1-4 years of experience in infrastructure and energy / corporate / tenders (agreements, negotiations, tenders and ongoing counsel to Israeli and international corporations). Native or fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
- Real Estate, Planning and Construction Department:
- Real estate attorney – 3-5 years of experience in real estate.
- Real estate attorney – 1-3 years of experience in real estate. Native or fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
- Labor and Corporate Immigration Department:
- Labor attorney – Native or fluent written and spoken English is a requirement. Advantage for practical experience as labor attorney in a commercial law firm.
- Corporate immigration attorney – 1+ years of experience in immigration and visas, license to practice in the US is a requirement.
- Corporate, Finance and Infrastructure Department:
- Corporate attorney – 2-5 years of experience, with experience in commercial law. Experience in regulation, commercial law and finance an advantage. Native or fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
- Insurance attorney – 2-5 years of experience, with experience in insurance, institutional regulation and institutional investment (insurance tort claims experience is irrelevant).
- International Corporate and Securities Department:
- Start-Ups attorney – 2-5 years of experience in ongoing counsel to start-ups. Native or fluent written and spoken English is a requirement. Experience in start-up transactions is a requirement.
- Litigation Department:
- Litigation attorney – 2-5 years of experience, advantage for past employment in the litigation department of one of the 15 largest law firms, and/or judicial assistant to a Supreme Court Justice or a District Court judge.
- Antitrust and Competition Department:
- Antitrust attorney – 2-4 years of experience, experience in criminal law is a requirement (advantage for experience in white-collar).
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Practice:
- Corporate insolvency attorney / CPA – 4-4 years of experience. Legal-analytic capability, business / commercial understanding, written communication skill.