Goldfarb Seligman possesses significant experience in the insurance and provident fund field.
The attorneys provide diverse legal services and comprehensive legal services to a number of insurance companies, provident funds managers and insurance agencies, in the fields of corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, the drafting of commercial agreements, investments, regulation (including investment regulations and enforcement regulations), capital raising, taxation, class actions, the drafting of collective insurance agreements, insurance policies and new insurance products, and consulting on their approval before the Capital Markets Insurance and Savings Division at the Israel Ministry of Finance.
The attorneys advise clients from the establishment stages and through obtaining all required approvals and permits for the operation of the before-mentioned entities and providing ongoing legal consulting.
The firm's legal teams, which possess expertise in the field, provide their clients with extensive knowledge, domestic and international, which was acquired within the firm regarding its various fields of practice. Among other, this expertise includes:
- The establishment of insurance companies and insurance agencies.
- Advising on investment and acquisition transactions relating to insurance companies, insurance agencies and provident funds.
- Providing ongoing consulting to board of directors, audit committees and investment committees of these corporations regarding all corporate governance aspects.
- Preparing training programs for directors.
- Advising on the drafting of yearly and quarterly reports.
- Drafting insurance policies (individual policies and collective policies) and accompanying insurance documents.
- Handling claims and complains of insured individuals, including the handling of class actions.
- Representing the interests of insurance companies in proceedings for the setting of regulation and later on assisting in the implementation of these proceedings and drafting of enforcement plans.
- Handling all aspects of Company Secretary, including companies which are controlled from overseas.
- Advising on all commercial aspects relating to the activities of insurance companies, including contracting with agents and suppliers, the drafting of tender proceedings, and forming collaborations with various entities.